Pages

Monday, July 24, 2006

Addictions



I am addicted to kitchen gadgets. I have things in my kitchen that I've barely used but I still search websites looking for new kitchen gadgets. I also love staring at the wall of kitchen goodies at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Look at what I found at Williams-Sonoma today --- pans to make cupcakes that look like ice cream cones!

A website I frequent is
Shelterrific - the blog section has tons of fun stuff that they find online (usually kitchen goodies). Yeimy and Lesley, scroll down and check out the post for July 18. Look familiar?!? :)

9 comments:

  1. that is so cool!
    williams sonoma is a dangerous place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, a definite danger zone, so is crate and barrel. Loved the kitchen matches - there's a little store in Ann Arbor, Acme Mercantile, that carries the "smart women" line, cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've stared at the picture now for like 10 minutes while I was on the phone, and I really want a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have a small kitchen gadget problem too, at least my tiny kitchen keeps my habit at bay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and my husband would get along well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMmmmm cupcakes! JR's mom works at W&S over the holidays and gets the employee discount there and at pottery barn. Bad news for me:) Have you had their peppermint bark? My God, I've never had anything so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!