Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Painting ceilings is *not* fun!

Per my 101 list, I wanted to paint the ceiling in both the living room and kitchen. Mission accomplished. I think I'll go ahead and do the dining room as well since I already have all the stuff out, I already have paint in my hair, and my back and neck are already sore. Alright, off to tape off the dining room...

Note to self: Never paint the ceiling again...hire someone or make a boy do it for you. :)

Another thing I did per my 101 list was to sew new curtains for the kitchen.

The yellow walls are now gone and have been replaced with a light beige (Contemporary White by Gl!dden). I also repainted the backsplash white instead of making it the same color as the rest of the room and I love how it turned out! I love how they look with the new floor and wall colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!