Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Updated to-do list

  1. Finish baseboard trim
  2. Install crown molding in dining room - priced it at HD and Lowe$
  3. Fix shower knob
  4. Order kitchen cabinet doors
  5. Plant tulip bulbs - to replace those eaten by squirrels/chipmunks - completely forgot this one
  6. Fix fence by garage
  7. Call Monday to set up estimates for Tuesday: tree trimming, bathroom floor grout, garage (to install side entry door, side window and garage door opener)

Making progress! :) I finished the trim this weekend and I have to say that it looks GREAT! I borrowed Kim's miter saw to cut the random angles (10, 11, 29 degree cuts) for the hallway and bedroom doors and I couldn't be happier. I now have another tool I want to own so I'm going to look into the prices for miter saws.

I have some people coming over tomorrow to give me estimates on the random projects I want done before winter so hopefully I'll get some reasonable quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!