Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Preparing for a new kitchen

While I'm not doing a complete kitchen remodel I'm extremely excited to remove the old cabinets and countertop and have the new installed. I bought my door pulls/handles today, the cabinets are sitting in my dining room waiting to be opened and installed and the countertop is currently residing in my living room. Jim (my handyman) comes tomorrow to begin the demolition. I've decided that I'm going to keep one of the large wall cabinets and one of the large base cabinets to move to the basement for extra storage. I have 3' of extra countertop so that will also go in the basement on top of the old base cabinet. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing with our old cupboards for our basement. JR loves his 'new' tool storage:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!