Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

This vaccuum sucks!

I bought the Dyson DC25 this weekend at BB&B using a 20% off coupon. It was still very pricey but I.love.it. I thought about getting a refurb one but I haven't had luck with anything that was refurbished so I decided to buy a new one instead. Seriously - best vacuum ever. I was disgusted to see how much crap was picked up out of my rugs. (I have hardwood floors with large rugs in each room) It transitions from carpet to hardwood floor nicely and the suction on the wand is incredible. I think the best part (besides the cool way the thing moves thanks to the ball vs. wheels) is that to empty the canister you simply pull a trigger and the bottom of the canister opens right into the trash.

4 comments:

  1. Sory I missed your call Saturday - mine is a Hoover, but was still $$$. Glad you like the Dyson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it awesome? That's the same one I have! I call it my little racecar - it somehow makes vaccuuming a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So would you reccomend it for use on wood, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knew you'd love it!
    Alanna, I use my Dyson D14 on wood. Works great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!