Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New bedroom rug!

Target has their big Home Design Event right now and everything is 30% off. I fell in love with a lot of their stuff but left the store with two rugs that I hoped to use in my bedroom. (They even have gorgeous wallpaper that I am thinking of getting to use to refinish something in my home...if any is left that is!)

Since I do not have carpeting anywhere in the house except the basement, I have been putting area rugs in various rooms for something soft to walk/sit/lie on but for the master bedroom I simply had two smaller rugs - one on either side.

My old rug was a Pier 1 purchase a couple of years ago (majorly discounted no less!). I decided to use burgundy as an accent color for my (then) sage and white bedroom but now I'm bored with the red and am moving to a more serene sleeping space.


My new rug from Target is much larger but not as plush as the old one; however it does do its job of keeping my feet off the cold hardwood and it matches my new wall color perfectly.



Now to find a new pillow for the bed.

7 comments:

  1. Keep the new rug. The size is better, and it looks awesome! Now you need a new throw pillow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE option b. It looks awesome - keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B!!!! And I might go get one too LOL You are an evil Target influence!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!