Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moving over

Greetings! I decided to import posts from my personal blog into a new blog that is just for all things related to my house. To recap - I own a 1940s home in Southeast Michigan. I've lived here for almost four years and am tackling remodels and small home improvements as I go. My knowledge bank on home improvement is steadily growing as I take on more do-it-yourself projects. Combine this with my love of all things crafty and we have this blog! Its funny since my other blog has well over 600 posts and yet not many were home related. That will change!

I was once described as a "crafty girl" by a friend to a guy. Sadly he thought she meant crafty as in "cunning and sly" while she really meant that I love craft projects such as making greeting cards, painting, and so on. Needless to say he never called. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!