Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sitting pretty

I made two amazing purchases last week for my office. My old office chair was too big, the armrests prevented the chair from sliding under the desk and it kept me from sitting close enough to the desk to type comfortably.

While at TJMaxx I found a beautiful linen chair trimmed in nail head trim with chocolate legs that matched my desk perfectly. It was just cushy enough and just short enough so that my legs reached the ground perfectly. I knew it had to go home with me when I saw the price tag - marked down from $200 to $60!



I can now sit as close to the desk as I need to without banging my knees. I also came across a perfect guest chair for the office - marked down from $150 to $30. I love the clean lines and the dark color complements the rest of the office nicely.

To make the chair a little more inviting I purchased a great pillow for $5 - down from $20 - to rest against the back of the chair.



It truly is amazing how much two chairs can transform a room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!