Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Answering Questions

The doormat I found was $7.99 at Cost Plus World Market. I can't find it online and it was a spring deal - they only had a certain number and once they were out, they were out. Hope you can find it!

Front door- thanks for all the votes! I never thought about a yellow and I'm intrigued. I was talking with my mom the other day and mentioned that I have a wreath on the door year round (I have one for each season - though there isn't one in the pics since that pic is from three years ago!) so the door color can't compete too much with the wreaths. I love wreaths since they add nice color to the boring door. Maybe a shade of yellow will work. Hmmm...I see a trip to Home Depot in my near future!

Garden stool - there wasn't a question or comment on this but I went back to HomeGoods tonight after work and bought my white stool for a cool $36. They have them in so many fun shapes and colors but I really wanted the white (that's the boring Heather shining through!). This Young House posted about their stool today as well and I did find the same one they have but it was a tad shorter and smaller than mine and more of a cream than white. While I thought I'd love it I discovered that I love my plain white one more. I'll take pics later and post.

Alright Mother Nature - where is our warm weather? The snow yesterday was ridiculous. I wanna sit outside on my revamped patio!

2 comments:

  1. Love your door mat and $7.99- holy cow, I think I may run out tonight and see if they have any at my Cost Plus. Hopefully you got yours recently. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    I bought mine roughly two weeks ago so I hope you can find it in your nearest store! Good luck!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!