Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Decorating Bible

I must first say that I did not like Domino magazine. When the mag was first printed years ago I had a subscription that I promptly cancelled since the rooms were too 'done' for my taste and everything was way out of my price range. Saying that, I have to admit that I *love* Domino: The Book of Decorating. In fact, I love it so much that I thumb through it every night.

I love the hand-drawn illustrations, the hints for how to purchase furniture and decorations for each room in your home, and the section on small spaces since my home isn't very large. So many home magazines are shutting their doors lately so I spend time looking for interesting blogs and books to fill the void and I'm happy to say that this book does just that. As a bonus, I found it at HomeGoods for $15 vs. $30.





All images courtesy of Amazon

1 comment:

  1. You can probably tell I just found your blog. I am thumbing through your posts and this one made me laugh. I like you for being honest about your domino mag dislike. They have been hit or miss for me, but overall I like the magazine. I think it's crazy that they are now on ebay for hundreds of dollars. I am excited to pick up the book!

    — Emily from www.FindingFlair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!