Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Garden Stools

People have been using these ceramic garden stools everywhere in their homes lately (not just in the garden or on patios). The trend has been around for quite a while but it wasn't until this year that I got on board. While at HomeGoods this weekend I saw a beautiful plain white one on clearance that I'm sad to say I did not grab immediately (my car was already full of people and things, including my new storage ottoman!). I'm going to the HomeGoods in Ypsilanti today for my lunch break to see what they have and I'm hoping to get a good deal on a plain, white one. If not, I am very tempted to go back to the HomeGoods in Canton since I have to go to IKEA today to return a planter anyway. :)

Do any of you have a garden stool? I love them since they offer additional seating if necessary and they double as a table. Win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!