Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Leather and...flowers

During my shopping trip this weekend I bought a beautiful, soft leather storage ottoman from HomeGoods. I saw this ottoman a month ago and let it slip through my fingers so when I saw it again this weekend I had to have it. I went so far as to hide it until we went back to HomeGoods so that I was sure to take it home. Yes, I am one of those people!

Currently it is next to my TV stand but I keep moving it around the room so it may end up somewhere completely different. Who knows.

What am I storing in this beautiful, leather box? A new, plush blanket I also bought at HomeGoods for a whopping $5 (down from $30). Sami seems to like it.


2 comments:

  1. Love the blanket- it's beautiful! Is it a down throw? Looks plush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, it is a down throw that is extremely plush. Every time I leave the room Sami jumps up there and burrows underneath it.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!