Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Outdoor Pillows - Help Me Choose!

I want some outdoor pillows for my back patio and am having a hard time narrowing down my choices. I've decided that I want the accent color to be green (brown furniture and beige siding). First I wanted kelly green...then a muted green...now a brighter green. I just can't seem to make up my mind. (I actually already bought two of one of these choices but am waiting to see if I want to keep them.)

Option 1 from Home Depot
Option 2 from Home Depot (coordinates with #1)

Option 3 fromTarget


Option 4 from Target (coordinates with #3)

Bright or muted? I have four chairs so do I get a pillow for each or for only two? Do I mix and match or stick with one pattern? Decisions, decisions!

10 comments:

  1. I vote 2 chairs with #1 and two chairs with #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 and 2 together - the colors are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 and 2 look more like you...3 and 4 look like my choices...big red

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2--like scandinavian look
    --mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I like the idea of 2 chairs with #1 and 2 with #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 chairs w/ #1 and 2 chairs w/ #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 and #2 are fantastic for outdoor, although I am SUCH a neutral person that I know personally I'd go with #3 and #4 together (alt. chairs).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!