1. Cut the decorative paper scraps to size so they would fit on top of the clothespins.
2. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge on the clothespin, place the paper on top and then cover the paper with a thicker layer of Mod Podge.
3. Cut blue circles from three different blue paper scraps and glue the circles inside the round tags.
4. Label the tags: Pay, File, Send.
5. Attach two small mounting squares on the top edge of each clothespin and then attach a round tag to each.
You can also do these without the labels and use fun different colored papers. You could even attach a small magnet to the back to use in the kitchen or on magnetic boards
Total cost of project: $1 for the clothespins