Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Basement Organization: Part 2

In Part 1 of my basement organization I hung bamboo blinds to hide the open shelving in my laundry area. In Part 2 of the laundry room reorganization I hung some pegboard to provide more storage and to make things easier to find.

I cut a small sheet of pegboard purchased for around $7 from Home Depot to fit the small opening under my basement stairs. I then used some hooks and baskets to hold all of my hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, etc.).

Before
After

The remaining pegboard was hung above the utility sink next to the washer.

I recently hung a hose/attachment rack that I purchased from IKEA to store the hose and handle from my shop vac and I already had some hooks on the right-hand side of the shelving now disguised by bamboo shades for random cleaning tools.

Next up, the space under the stairs where the paint is kept. This one should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!