Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Inspiration Folders

I used to have a huge stack of old decorating and home magazines with pages earmarked to revisit. I decided to go through the magazines last spring and tear out the pages I wanted to keep so that I could recycle the rest. To make my inspiration folders I simply bought some three-ring binders and clear top loading sheet protectors. Slide your article in the protector and voila, instant inspiration folder. I have them divided into categories (how to, outside, reference, parties, etc.) so that I can find things a little quicker.





I also made one with the many recipes I've torn from magazines over the years. They are great in the kitchen since if you splatter on one you can simply wipe it off!

2 comments:

  1. You're just like Sherry at This Young House... she posted about doing this just this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I posted the same thing on her blog - that we are eerily similar since a lot of what she posted are things I do in my house as well.
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!