Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finding time

I'm having a hard time finding enough time to get things done this year since I'm always on the go. I've decided to take tomorrow off as a floating holiday to get some things done around the house before my weekend out-of-town. I want to be done with all planting/mulch laying before Memorial Day and I'd like to get my doors painted. So my plans for the next two days are:
  • Buy more mulch
  • Lay down mulch in all flower beds
  • Paint front and side entrance doors
  • Fix siding on garage
  • Purchase folding lawn cart from ACE on Friday (sale doesn't start until Friday and they have my lawn cart on sale!)
  • Get hair cut (nothing to do with house but it is much needed)
  • Play with Sami before I desert her

This summer I have major projects in the work for the house:

  • Have electrician look at kitchen wiring and install combo microwave/hood above stove to free up counterspace
  • Have someone put down cement patio and fix existing cement walk by garage
  • Reroof garage
  • Install new garage side door and window

1 comment:

  1. I totally thought of you the other day when I saw a cart on sale at Ace Hardware. It was about $60.00. And yes we do live near the railroad tracks. They are about a mile away from us...ugh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!