Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Covetting Rugs

I love rugs...adore them. In fact, I'm still in love with my new rugs for the bedroom. I was browsing on the Urban Outfitters site today and found a few rugs that I want but have no room for in my home (although I do need a new bathroom rug!). Some of my favorites are:

3x5 silhouette Flower printed rug - reminds me of my bedroom rugs



5x7 indigo leaves printed cotton rug - would look great in guest bedroom



I've never been attracted to round rugs before but if I had a larger bathroom I think these would look great!

6 comments:

  1. I love the leaves one for the guest bedroom. You must get it!
    Yes, I am a bad influence :)
    When are you coming over to give me some desgining advice?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great?!? It is also on sale and I admit that it is already in my online shopping cart! I just need to press the Order button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I saw that leaves one on another blog and have searched high and low for it online. (They said rugsusa.com for $125 but I couldn't find it). I just rushed over there and bought it! (And a grey chenille which worked out to $125 for BOTH including shipping! Smoking deal! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome. :) I ordered mine this morning as well. Hopefully I'll love it as much in person as I do online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that rug is the one that inspired the portch at Making it Lovely. Did you see it in the 48 hour Home Depot Porch Challenge?

    My favorite is the picnic medallion one with yellow in it. But not for your guest room. I just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That certainly is the rug that inspired the porch on Making it Lovely! I've been stalking the rug for a while and it is finally on sale! Score!

    Isn't the yellow one gorgeous? I was thinking it would look great in my bathroom (I'm actually going to measure tonight!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!