I mentioned in my bathroom storage post a few days ago that I wanted to turn the woven basket I had in there (which by the way were $6 for three at TJMaxx & HomeGoods) into a tissue holder.
- Keeping lid on basket, use a sharp knife to cut a square-like shape (hey, you're cutting into a woven basket - your lines won't be perfect!) opening in the middle of the lid.
- Clean up edges if necessary with scissors.
- Remove tissues from cheap-o box they came in.
- Remove lid from basket and place tissue wad into basket.
- Replace lid on basket.
- Pull top tissue through hole.
- Behold your awesome, custom tissue holder for the low cost of $2.
I love inexpensive, easy solutions like this!