Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introducing the Lady Bug

I tore out a page from the February issue of Real Simple magazine for future reference and came across it last night. They have a solutions section where they listed four problem solvers starting at $10. The one I bookmarked was the Evolve Lady Bug shower adaptor. I generally start the water in the bathtub and let it run until it gets hot at which time I switch from the faucet to the showerhead. Apparently I'm wasting approximately 2700 gallons of water/year! The solution seems quite easy - just attach the Lady Bug between the showerhead and shower arm. I could now turn on the water, turn on the showerhead immediately and when the water is hot, the adaptor switches the flow to a trickle so I know it's ready. Then you just pull the cord to restore the shower to the regular pressure. Easy and sheer genius!

It comes in four colors and starts at $29.95 for the chrome model. The estimate savings is $75 per year and 2700 gallons of water. That is definitely reason to pause and consider buying the adaptor!

To see a video clip go to the homepage and click the lady bug adaptor link in the green bar.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!