Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Onesies all around

(cross post)
Remember when I was taking a break from house projects to make baby shower invites? I finally finished last week and I thought I'd give you a sneak peak...at the onesies! :)

The materials consisted of white card stock, patterned paper, mounting squares and brads. I also used a heart shaped punch, letter "B" stamp (for baby!), a large stamp for the shower invite info on the inside, a circle punch and a scalloped circle punch. If you were to make these as cards they are cute and simple...making 40+ of them for a shower takes a LOT of time. I think I'm done making shower invites for a while...


A HUGE thanks to my mom for the idea, instructions and supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, ADORABLE! But, I totally understand how much time it takes. I was going to make my friends, then I found out there was like 80 invites! HOLY COW! Vistaprint.com I went!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!