Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Taking a break

I'm taking a mini break from house projects while I make shower invitations to my best friend's baby shower! Who knew that making 50 invites would take HOURS of time and that it would involve lots of cutting, gluing my fingers together, lots of brads and a couple trips to Michaels and JoAnns to get more paper?!? The cards are finally assembled but now I need to fill in the info on the inside so I'm deciding: print it out on paper and glue to card or use the fun stamp that I have for shower invites and then fill in info by hand.

In actual house news I bought some peonies from the Eastern Market on Saturday and they are gorgeous and smell divine. When we stopped at our favorite stand to get strawberries the guy working commented that he remembered us since we've gone every Saturday for the past month or two. Is it good that we are Farmer's Market regulars? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the invites!
    I love peonies too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!