Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

House Tour: Dining Room

I'm back with pictures of another room of my house. This room isn't complete since I have a couple of projects up my sleeve but it's close.
I went with a small, round table in this room so you can navigate through it easier though I wish I had gotten one with a leaf so I could fit more people when my family comes to visit. The door leads to my backyard and patio as well as the garage, making this the main entry to my home for myself and friends/family.

From living room:


From hallway:


From kitchen:


Built-in shelves:


Built-in phone nook:


Doorway arch:

I love how the phone nook (which gets used for display since I don't have a landline) mimics the doorway arches. The other selling point in this room were the built-in shelves (update coming this weekend).

3 comments:

  1. what year was your house built?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old house built in's! My house is filled with them as well. So charming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!