Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

House Tour: Kitchen

My galley kitchen is incredibly small - a taller person could likely almost touch both walls if you stand in the middle of the room. I believe it is around 6'x9.' In June 2006 I ripped out the old linoleum and installed new linoleum. In February 2008 I had all new cabinets and counter top (all stock products from Lowes) installed. I'd like to get either wood or actual ceramic tiles put down but that's not at the top of the to-do list since other projects are a bit more important right now. It would also be nice to get stainless appliances but again, not a priority since these still work perfectly fine (though they are all different brands!).

From Dining Room:


Opposite side:


From Stairway to Basement:



Sami's Spot:


Small Touches:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!