Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bringing Home the Goods

I returned yesterday from a long weekend up north with my mother. We met in St Ignace, MI and also spent time in Mackinaw City and Mackinac Island. I brought home lots of goodies that I thought I'd share.

(clockwise from upper right corner)
  • Autumn Gold (Pinot Grigio) and Purple Door (Blackberry) wine from the Superior Coast Winery
  • Sketches of Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island
  • Petoskey stone magnets in the shape of Michigan (a gift for J)
  • FUDGE! (peanut butter, double dark chocolate, raspberry truffle and chocolate toffee)
  • A bag of capiz shells
  • Green ceramic candle holder
  • Glass candle holder
I absolutely adore this glass candle holder and the green candle holder that my mom bought for me.
Does the pattern of the green candle holder look familiar? It perfectly matches my outdoor pillows!
J collects magnets and I thought these were fitting as a gift for him since he gave me my first Petoskey stone when we recently went camping and of course, he loves MI.
Look at what J had waiting for me when I got home! I walked in the back door to be greeted by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers!

I had a great weekend and can't wait to find the perfect place to display my souvenirs as a reminder of the fun weekend away with mom.

1 comment:

  1. Fudge!!! I can't wait to head up in a few weeks :)

    Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!