(clockwise from upper right corner)
- Autumn Gold (Pinot Grigio) and Purple Door (Blackberry) wine from the Superior Coast Winery
- Sketches of Mackinac Bridge and Mackinac Island
- Petoskey stone magnets in the shape of Michigan (a gift for J)
- FUDGE! (peanut butter, double dark chocolate, raspberry truffle and chocolate toffee)
- A bag of capiz shells
- Green ceramic candle holder
- Glass candle holder
Does the pattern of the green candle holder look familiar? It perfectly matches my outdoor pillows!
J collects magnets and I thought these were fitting as a gift for him since he gave me my first Petoskey stone when we recently went camping and of course, he loves MI.
Look at what J had waiting for me when I got home! I walked in the back door to be greeted by a gorgeous bouquet of flowers!
I had a great weekend and can't wait to find the perfect place to display my souvenirs as a reminder of the fun weekend away with mom.