Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gettin' Schooled

At a recent trip to TJMaxx to hunt for a mirror for the bathroom I thought I'd take a quick glance at their pictures. The TJMaxx near my home doesn't have much in terms of pictures but on this particular trip I found in the corner these two gorgeous school prints of flowers. I adore flowers, I adore things that are/look vintage, and I adore old school-style prints. The only problem is that I have no idea where to hang them (I'll be incredibly sad if I have to return them).

Aren't they beautiful?
They have numbers next to each flower and the name of the flower at the bottom.




Each print is held between two chunky pieces of wood. The prints aren't on paper but rather a thin canvas that has been screenprinted I think.

I was thinking they could go in the basement since I have plans to finish that space but I love them so much I want them upstairs so everyone can see them rather than just me and the few people who go downstairs. Too bad my walls are already filled with art.

2 comments:

  1. i have issues with finding spots for all the cool stuff i find. Those prints are awesome. I'm totally jealous. right up my alley, too. :)

    Hope they find a great home at your place. Maybe you could spread them around a bit? One in the kitchen, one in the hallway, a couple downstairs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love walls that are lined, gallery style, with art. Keep them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!