My project was simply to cover the outside of the box with some contact paper I had left over from lining the hall closet and bathroom cabinets.
- Remove the lid from the box.
- Cut contact paper so there is enough to go up and over into the box on all four sides.
- Make four cuts at the corners so the paper will be able to wrap around the box.
- Wrap either the two long sides or two short sides of the box. Pull the paper taut and smooth away any wrinkles.
- Wrap the remaining two sides of the box.
- Place the cardboard into the box.
- Place the box in its desired location.