Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ruffles!

Lately I've been a sucker for ruffles. This trend seems to have staying power for not only clothing but home decor as well. I'm sure everyone has seen the often talked about ruffled shower curtain from Target or the pillows from Pier 1 but Etsy also has many accessories to offer anyone who wants to add a little romance and softness to their home decor by means of ruffles. Here are some great ruffled accessories you can add to your home.

Target bed skirt:


Target pillow:


Target pillow:


Target shower curtain:


Pier 1 pillow:


Pier 1 pillow:


Etsy pillow: (SimpleSage)


Etsy pillow: (missmosh)


Etsy clock: (makingtimetc)


Etsy lampshade: (SimpleLinen)


Etsy lampshade: (SparrowsNest1)


Etsy rug: (3anniemouse3)


Etsy kitchen towel: (FancyBoutique)


ThisNext curtain:



It's a good thing I do not have a baby girl since she would be dressed in ruffle butt onesies, ruffled diaper covers and leg ruffles! Are you on board with the ruffle trend or is it too cutesy/girly for you?

Updated to add links to Target and Pier 1 options.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh!! I need links for the two Target pillows!! I haven't seen those yet. Love the Pier 1 ones though- fab colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some i like, some are just too much. it's definitely something that has grown on me a lot. i even have ruffles in my wardrobe now, which i never would have done a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done ruffles in the wardrobe (especially SHOES) but haven't incorporated much into the home. Maybe because I'm broke :) Great post tho, good ideas to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ruffle items are awesome. You picked the best ones I think to show. I am new to your blog and I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all about the ruffles! The target shower curtain is SO cute ad I've been eyeing that exact gray ruffled pillow on etsy! The only thing better than ruffles is something GRAY with ruffles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!