Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Festive Find

While browsing through Target a few weeks ago I stumbled upon poinsettia clips that I had to have. I'm not normally a fan of poinsettia bunches but I bought three white and two burgundy clips (they also came in traditional red). I haven't decorated for the holidays yet but I have been playing around with the clips (which were made for wreaths or garland). You can clip them onto basically anything or just lie them in/next to anything in your home. Instant festive decor!

Clipped onto the rim of a tray


Lying next to my display of pine cones




Dressing up a white bowl of clementines


The best part? These were only $.99 cents each!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I LOVE pointsettias. I have a huge tote full of them from when I bought a ton of decorations for my wedding. I cleaned out JoAnn's and Michaels when there Xmas stuff was 90% off. I have no idea what to do with all of them, but maybe I'll snip the stems off and use them like those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I think I might need these :) I would love to have real poinsettias but I hear they are poisonous to cats so this would be a great alternative. Plus, you don't have to worry about watering them and killing them like I do to all of my plants/flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!