Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Basement Remodel: Sneak Peak

I haven’t had a chance to take pictures of the entire room so I thought I would give you a sneak peak of some of the items I brought into the space.

IMG_2782 IMG_2806 IMG_2807 IMG_2802 IMG_2820 I’m going for a casual elegance in the space.  I love it and spend every night down there watching television.  Maybe I should move my nice TV down there rather than keep it in the living room!

I’ll be back on Monday with pictures of the finished space.

2 comments:

  1. I love the lamp shade- Target, right? I kick myself to this DAY that I didn't buy it when they had them. And the pillows, etc. Hopefully you didn't find it recently because then I'll be even more upset at myself that some stores still have them (on super clearance no doubt) and mine do not! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking about the shade- the cream/green/yellow one. Not the chandelier-ish one.

    You found the fabric shade at Home Goods? NICE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!