Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Next on the Agenda

I’ve been talking about doing something…anything… with my basement for over four years now.  I want it dry walled, I want a half bath installed, I want to make it more inviting.  Well, step one has been completed and step three is almost done! 

I’ll have posts next week that cover each stage of step one but for now here’s some before shots.

IMG_2649

IMG_1248  IMG_1244

IMG_1247 Notice the cinder block walls.  Notice how dark it looks in the middle of the day. Notice that the ugly furnace encroaches in the space.  Notice the wall I made out of curtains to separate the space (behind that is my storage space). I can’t wait to share the finished space!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the brick in your last picture. It might look good to leave some of that exposed??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!