Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday Goodies

Today is my 32nd birthday.  It feels odd to write that out since I feel like I skipped from 30 to 32.  Ouch.   Despite the fact that I’m in my 30s I still love birthdays as if I was a child.  That’s right – as soon as I drag myself out of bed (which is much harder at 32 than it was at 22) I eagerly go into whichever room I’ve stored my birthday goodies and rip into them.  For your viewing pleasure, I slowed down today so I could take some pictures (you owe me).

My brothers sent me a box from Amazon and I pretty much knew what these were before I even opened them.

IMG_3031 That’s right- more of the Penguin Classic books that I love!

IMG_3036They look great on my bookcase in the office with the three I already owned:

IMG_3045  Next up were two smaller gifts from my parents (I already opened one yesterday – don’t judge me).

IMG_3032 A personalized pen, a folding cube for craft storage and some decorative craft papers.

IMG_3034Lastly, do you remember this guy?

IMG_2896 The lovely blue bag disguised a new Shark Steam Mop!

IMG_3041 I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am to try it out!  It cleans sealed floors and deodorizes carpets all with steam!   A full review to follow.

Any other March babies get some great birthday loot this year? 

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday!

    My March baby got a swingset, and a ton of toys this year ;)

    I want you to use the steam mop right away, I've been thinking of getting one, but I want an opinion from someone I trust (like you).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!