Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Out with the Old: Week 4

Sorry I’m late with last week’s exfoliations but I’ve been dealing with some family health scares.  Since I wasn’t in the right frame of mind all week, it took some thought into finding the items to get rid of.  In fact, it took a lot of thought to do much of anything last week. 
IMG_3107 Week 4 items: 31-40
  1. Shirts – Don’t Love
  2. Utensil holder – Don’t Love
  3. Socks – Don’t Need
  4. Bubbles – Don’t Need
  5. Cat bubbles – Don’t Use (Sami hates them)
  6. Planter – Don’t Use
  7. Trivet – Don’t Need
  8. Wristlet – Don’t Use
  9. Small purse – Don’t Use
  10. Magazines – Don’t Need (tore out the pages I wanted and put them in my inspiration folders)
The final 10 items will be posted later this week! It feels great to get rid of so much *stuff.*
If anyone wants to see my past items, you can find them here: 

3 comments:

  1. Good job culling!
    I'm behind :( I have been getting rid of stuff left and right, but it seems like everything fits into the same 4 categories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....i'd have to say Aria LUVS purses right now...any chance you could send one of those wristlets in the mail?? Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! It will be sometime next week after I get back from vacation, though. Hope she likes them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!