Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seeing Green

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  In honor of the day I thought I’d post some of my favorite green hued finds from Target and Crate & Barrel. 

target_green

  1. Liberty of London – Theberton Prep Bowl Set – great as a housewarming gift!
  2. DwellStudio Sevilla Quilt – love the cheery shade of green
  3. Smith & Hawken Bird Doormat  - you know I love bird decor
  4. DwellStudio Tangier Pillow – the other side is green with white trim – LOVE IT
  5. Paisley Shower Curtain – super cute for a girl’s bathroom

 cb_green

  1. Loire Plates – great party plates for the spring or summer
  2. Abigail Paisley Bed Linens – a nice olive green in a fun paisley print
  3. Garden Party Doormat – this would look great next to my red door!
  4. Meridian  Indoor/Outdoor Pillows (Stripe or Maribel) – I can’t decide whether I like the stripes or flower better
  5. Marimekko Madison Green Shower Curtain – love the bold color and print for a modern bathroom

I noticed that Target had more items in a bright, cheery green while Crate & Barrel had more subdued, olive green items.  Either way, you can’t lose with any of these items!

1 comment:

  1. The Dwell throw pillow will be perfect in my LR! Now I'll have to order some - oh darn ;)

    And I love the Marimekko prints - so big, cheery and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!