Finally! The final post! Going through my house and getting rid of things has been so fulfilling and fun – I hope others took on the challenge!
- Basket – Don’t Need (given to me for a fundraiser but I found a smaller one to use instead)
- Wedges – Don’t Love (hard to keep clean)
- Polka Dot Heels – Don’t Love (give me blisters)
- Brown Heels – Don’t Love (stretched out and don’t stay on!)
- Plaid Heels – Don’t Love (give me blisters)
- Sweaters – Don’t Love
- Belts – Don’t Use (came with shorts but I’ve never worn the belts)
- Wine Glass holders – Don’t Use (giving these to my boss)
- Cooking magazines – Don’t Need (tore out recipes I wanted)
- Creamer – Don’t Use (can’t find the sugar bowl portion)
That concludes my Throw out 50 Things in a month! You should see the bag I have to give to the Salvation Army!