Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

John Derian Preview

New York designer, John Derian, will soon be the latest designer to  have a collection at my mother ship – Target.  While his collection isn’t available at Target until September 5, I was able to see a preview last week on Gilt.  I didn’t buy anything since I hate when you can’t make returns but I did take a few snapshots to show you what my favs were.

johnderian 

  1. I adore these dinner plates.  The botanical prints would fit right in at my home.
  2. These salad plates are gorgeous.
  3. The tumblers are cute and would be great used as votives, vases or to hold pencils/pens on a desk.
  4. The marbled mugs are pretty, colorful and would make drinking hot chocolate a lot more fun.

Did anyone else take a sneak peek at the collection? Rush to your Target store September 5 – October 14 if you want to snag any of these – I guarantee they will be quick to sell out.  Gilt sold out in a matter of minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to whether or not the plates were ceramic or plastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I should have mentioned that! They were melamine plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be nice to have a Target! Nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!