Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vintage Botanicals

While staring at the wall in my living room that I want to revamp I thought that vintage botanical prints might liven the space a little.  I found a TON of great, free, printable images at Vintage Printable.  Here are some of my favorite botanicals:

flower5 flower6

flower10 flower11

flower1 flower3

These might look neat hanging in a straight line above the television.  However, they don’t really mesh well with the boldly colored picture I already have in the space.

IMG_1357 The last time I was home I found some really cool vintage furniture drawings at one of the antique stores in Ironwood.  I think I need to go back and see about some of those prints.

3 comments:

  1. I see what you are saying. Different styles. But, I could also see something like this above your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Love this printables, I think they would look great in your living room, especially the bright colored ones, and like @Danielle and Clint said, you could use it above your couch. Hope you find the best place for these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few vintage botannical prints in our master bedroom. I'm partial to a row for a nice clean look, but that's just me.

    http://ourhumbleabowed.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/sew-it-begins/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!