Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wall Revamp?

While watching movies this past weekend I found myself staring at the wall behind the television. This wall is…well, boring. I have two shelves left by the previous owners that flank the TV stand on which I’ve placed pictures and candles.  I’ve been thinking that I need to do something fun, something interesting with this wall. 

Current:

IMG_3980 Collage of pictures/art?

IMG_3986_collage

Row of art?

collage2

I don’t want a larger piece of furniture here (I don’t think) since this is what you see when you first walk into the house and space is minimal.  I was thinking that filling up the wall will balance the space somehow. Thoughts?  What would you do to this wall?

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the art in a row. For some reason, it was simple and drew my eye up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog! I found you at the link party on Fabulous K's page! I am now a follower...feel free to follow back!

    http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The art in a row looks good. Or how about an armoir to put your tv in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently in an asymmetrical phase, I like the collage idea. I'm also thinking it would be really fun to add pattern instead of pictures. How about hanging a few large canvases covered with fabric? Or (I think I'm doing this in my entry), what about covering the entire wall with fabric using liquid starch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the slightly oversized art in a row

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!