Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Art for Living Room?

I just got back from a two week stay at my parents’ home.  (Stay tuned for some pics of things I noticed while I was there.) While trying to decide what to hang in the living room, I looked around their house and came across this awesome picture hanging in the office upstairs.

IMG_4244b Oh yes, I think this will be perfect above the TV…or maybe not. :)  You may not know but I once took dance classes (ballet, tap and jazz) and this is a poster sized picture that is hanging in my parents’ home.  10 points if you can figure out which one is me. :)

In all seriousness, I think I’m getting closer to deciding what to hang on the wall above the television.  I just need to figure out frames.

Any other dancers out there?  I’m sure you had an awesome picture like this one taken at some point in your dance career. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture! I was not a dancer, I did gymnastics, but i love coming across any pictures my parents took!

    http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!