Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deck the Living Room

I’m back with my last post on Christmas decorations.  Whew!  I know!  I showed you the tree and the dining room so today I thought I’d show you the living room.

IMG_4374 I bought the garland that I draped along the big window on clearance at Target for $3 if I remember correctly.  I attached some fun small bells (glitter red, green and bronze) to add a little color and sparkle. IMG_4375

IMG_4381

I found small poinsettias at Home Depot for $4 so I brought one home with me and placed him in a milk glass urn. 

IMG_4377 The shelf above the couch got a sweater-like candle and some colorful leaves.

IMG_4379And finally, a wavy bowl was filled with small bulbs in various metallic colors. 

IMG_4378Can you tell I like to decorate with bulbs?

That’s it for the decorations (well, besides my wreath on the front door). I’m not hanging lights outside again this year because I’m lazy and it is cold outside (you’d never guess I was a Yooper!).  I may post once more before the holidays but if not, Happy Holidays to you and yours! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!