Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Store Love

I stopped in at Michael’s recently to check out their frames.  They had a huge frame sale going on and I bought a bunch of white, matted 10”x13” frames for $4.99 each!  I also found these cute bird ornaments on clearance for .30 cents each.  LOVE!

IMG_4471 IMG_4474 Next week I’ll show you what I used the frames for!  I love how the project turned out!

Pier 1 is next door so I stopped in there to see what they had on clearance and wasn’t disappointed. I bought this gorgeous table runner (normally $34.99 for $8.78) for my dining room.  I loved the graphic design for a week….

IMG_4466

IMG_4468…but now I’m digging the soft blue underside.

IMG_4520

IMG_4524 Look how fantastic it looks with my plate wall.  I even hung up my newest milk glass plate (on the far left side, above the bird plate).  My goal is to keep fresh fruit in the bowl year-round so that I snack on it rather than junk at night so I wanted something to permanently go on the table underneath it.  The table runner grabs my attention so I’ve been pretty good with my healthy snacks so far.

So I can’t decide which side I like better but the beauty of this runner is that I don’t have to decide – I can use either side depending on my mood.  I’m going to shorten it a bit but I’m still figuring out the best way to do that.

Any great finds lately?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the table runner and that white bowl! Where did you get that white bowl? It's perfect for fruit and looks great on your table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!