Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pillow Pause

You know I love finding toss pillows!  Yeah – remember the great pillow debate a couple of summers ago?  This year I decided that while I loved the toss pillows I had on the couch, I wanted something that had both blue and green on it since I was incorporating both colors into the room.  And I really wanted something a tad larger that didn’t have feathers poking me anytime I laid against the pillows. Let me tell you – finding pillows with blue and green on them that aren’t hideous was HARD.

I finally stumbled across this pillow from TJMaxx – only they had but a single pillow.  I went to three other TJMaxx stores, one Marshalls and three HomeGoods last weekend to find a matching pillow since I’m all about the symmetry.

IMG_4674 I’m wondering – are they too muted?

IMG_4672I really like them but originally I wanted something with a brighter green on it.  Hmm…I wonder what a green accent pillow would look like with these.  Off to the store!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking a bright green lumbar pillow in the middle would look fab!

    PS - I used my winnings this week, I'll post when my prize arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them! Maybe a bright blue lumbar pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking! But I do think you should put in some bright green!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!