Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

March Madness

March is my birthday month and I excitedly await the free food coupons to arrive in my inbox. More importantly, I love finding the Anthropologie 15% off birthday card in my mailbox.  Let’s see what I’m digging this year, shall we?

78405_kel_b 073612_012_b

Inside Out Bowl ***** Woodland Vase

073589_015_m 973646_034_b

Postcards ****** Celestial Coasters

I’d love the bowl for displaying jewelry in my bedroom, the vase is white and outdoorsy (my favorite things), the postcards would look cool hung in frames as a collection and the coasters are just gorgeous.  Those are my top four this year (also the top four that fit into my budget) but they have so many pretty things right now.  Maybe I’ll have to make a trip to the Birmingham store this weekend.

*I was not paid to mention the store.  I just love it and thought I’d share some items I was currently digging.*

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!