I took a video tour of the exterior of my home…oh, in June. I finally remembered it the other day and uploaded it to Vimeo in case you wanted to check it out. It is a standard yard for my city – small, only a few mature trees and the house is close to the sidewalk.
Things to note:
- Sorry it is shaky – now you see why my parents wouldn’t let me hold the camcorder during parties/holidays since I make people dizzy
- My foundation is not “freshly” painted; I meant “newly” painted but again, that was back in April
- I covered the house numbers with a shirt to keep my address private
- Again, this was in June when I had pretty flowers
- I’m not sure why I was so focused on Sami but she loves being outside so I had to show her (but once would have been enough)
- My mailman interrupted me while I was doing the first taping – I think he thought I was crazy walking around my house talking to myself (as I’m sure my neighbors did, too)
It isn’t anything terribly exciting but I was playing with my Flip HD so I figured I’d share it (the only other thing I’ve videotaped so far is Sami and who besides me wants to see my fat cat attack a box?). If you can’t see it above, feel free to check it out on Vimeo.