Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If I was Hosting…

…Thanksgiving here are some crafts that I would do to prepare for the day.
1. Gourd placeholders out of cardboard and twine would make a great statement at each seat.

2. Garland made from book pages would look amazing for Fall decor.

3. Fabric leaf bowls for candy or just scattered on the table.

4. Use wood and burlap-wrapped jars as centerpieces.

5. Create a Gratitude pin board for your guests to display what they are thankful for.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I’m not sure what I’m doing yet since I don’t feel like driving to the UP again (I’ve been the past four months!) but a couple of very thoughtful and generous friends have invited me to celebrate with them. I do know that I’m using the rest of the week to clean my gutters, rake the yard and maybe start on my holiday shopping…mostly I’ll just enjoy not having to work. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!