Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

December Goods

I thought I’d try a new format of talking about some of the goods I’ve found while out shopping this month. Normally I take pictures and post but I’m feeling lazy and talking via the Flip Camera was much easier. ;)

**The noise in the video is my furnace – which turns off part way through. Who knew that the Flip would pick up that sound?!? Crazy**

If you can’t see the video, go here to view it at YouTube.  I thought I’d also add some links to the items I mention in my video (at least the ones I could find online!):

Also, I forgot to point out my new earrings. The ones I’m wearing in the video are simple gold earrings that I wear almost daily. I got them from JessLC – she makes gorgeous jewelry so check her out (I also have these earrings in white, a ‘Breathe’ Franklin necklace, a custom pair of earrings that I was given as a gift). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!