Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderland

We had our first official snowfall in the city this week. I sat in the window Monday night watching the snow fall for a few hours and woke up to a little accumulation on the ground (not nearly as much as I’m used to at this time of year since I grew up in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula where they’ve been getting snowfalls measuring 6 inches at a time already).

holiday_firstsnow2_athomewithh  holiday_firstsnow_athomewithh Granted, I’m going to be sick of this white stuff once I have to actually shovel the long sidewalks and my driveway but nothing beats the first snow of the season.

2 comments:

  1. We got ours as well! I'm home for Christmas! Will you be home?

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly our snow melted after a day but it was pretty while it lasted! Sorry - I'll be at mom's for the holiday.

    ~H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!