I just realized the other day that I never shared my Christmas goodies with y’all. My Mom went with an Upper Peninsula (U.P.) theme this year I think since I was gifted some awesome U.P. goods! She knows how
obsessed I am much I love the Upper Peninsula. Besides what I’m about to show you I also received a wooden U.P. Christmas ornament and a copper Yooper Scooper ornament. (Psst – not sure what a Yooper Scooper is? It’s a large metal scoop that Yoopers use to easily remove snow.)
- U.P. Cribbage Board - I’ve been talking about these since I saw one at a friend’s house. Her father made hers and labeled some of the cities but I’m just as happy with my store-bought board. Now I just need to invite people over to play with me!
- Copper U.P. – I LOVE the second item, a piece of copper cut into the shape of the U.P. The colors are amazing and the U.P. is known for their copper so it is quite fitting.
- U.P. pendant – I’ve also been talking about this pendant for years after I saw some random girl at a bar with one. Thanks to the magic of the internet, I am now a proud owner. I wear mine almost every day – love it.
- Shawl – My older brother bought me this awesome shawl to wear when working at home. I’m notoriously always cold so this is a poncho-like knit shawl that I can toss over my shoulders. He must actually listen to me when I
complaintalk about being cold.
- Black & Decker Sure Grip Laser Level – I asked my younger brother for this and he hesitated since he didn’t think an item that was less than $25 would be any good but I’m here to say that I LOVE it. Mom and I used this to hang some art in her house and it worked like a charm.
I also received the Belkin Dual-fit armband for the iPhone 4 so I can listen to my tunes while I bike/walk/run and some other goodies from my family. I was truly spoiled this year – now I just need to find the perfect place to hang my copper U.P. and I’ll be all set.