Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Eye Candy

I’ve been hitting up my local HomeGoods way too often lately while looking for chairs so of course I found some goodies that I had to snap pictures of with my iPhone.  First up, this chair. Oh how I love this chair but I’m not sure it fits into the ‘look’ of my house. The pattern is awesome, the nail head trim gets me every time and I love the chocolate legs.

goods_chair2_athomewithhThis chair made me laugh but I do love the bottom. It reminds me of the chair and sofa from Thomasville that I was looking at online.

goods_chair_athomewithh I think I gasped a little when I saw this capiz fixture in person. It is for tea lights but with the huge opening at the top you could easily convert this into a ceiling light fixture.

goods_light_athomewithh I want this ottoman but sadly I don’t have anywhere for it in my home. I love the shape and the fabric.

goods_ottoman_athomewithh If you’re looking for an industrial stool for your kitchen/bar then run to HG and grab some of these adjustable stools. They have them in an oil rubbed bronze finish or white. Each store seems to only have one or two so you’d have to hit up a few stores but I’ve seen them at all five HomeGoods I’ve been to in the past couple of weeks.

goods_stool_athomewithh I have a slight throw problem – much like my small pillow problem. That problem is that I want to bring them all home with me and then I don’t have anywhere to store them when they aren’t in use. I loved the colors and detail on this throw.

goods_throw_athomewithh So did I actually buy anything? I got a new pillow for the living room (on clearance for $14, down from $20).  I love the way the four pieces meet up in the middle to form the navy squares. And like I said, I have a pillow problem.

goods_pillow_athomewithhWe’re going to get some snow tonight so I’m excited for the weekend. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You're teasing me with all of the HomeGoods action. The nearest one to us now in Oklahoma is over 200 miles away. When we lived in Raleigh, I had so many at my fingertips. I think I am going through withdrawal. Call the doctor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!