Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Finds: Owl Umbrella Stand

While browsing Marshall’s the other day I stumbled upon this fun white ceramic owl umbrella stand. I had every intention of bringing him home since we’ve been having unseasonably warm weather this winter with a lot of rain and I’m sick of my umbrella being tossed on the floor by the back door. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the price - $12 on clearance. 

owlstand_athomewithh owlstand_closeup_athomewithh The more I looked at my little white owl I thought it reminded me of one I had seen while looking at a site for living room furniture. Sure enough, there he was

owlstand

…for the low cost of $149 plus $20 shipping!  They are so similar and mine was a fraction of the cost at only $12 so I think I found a major score!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!